Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC20 Receipt for Proof of Attendance? (For Reimbursement)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC20 Receipt for Proof of Attendance? (For Reimbursement)

Hi all,

So, will there be a receipt provided once I pay the $200 at the door for DC20 or will an updated version of something similar to this be available online? This is so my company can reimburse me for attending the conference later on.

Thanks,

--junktext

Re: DC20 Receipt for Proof of Attendance? (For Reimbursement)

Originally posted by junktext View Post
    Hi all,

So, will there be a receipt provided once I pay the $200 at the door for DC20 or will an updated version of something similar to this be available online? This is so my company can reimburse me for attending the conference later on.

Thanks,

--junktext
    Historically, it has been a receipt you download and print after Defcon, and it can take up to a week for it to appear on the main website with a link for download. Last year, I think it was up within a day or two of Defcon being over.

If online receipts will be provided, then Neil or Nikita would be the people that would likely know for sure how and when. If these will be provided when people pay for badges, then TW would likely know the answer to this for Defcon 20.

Comment

It will be online after the show opens, if it's not there right away we are likely prioritizing disasters and it may take a few days.

I'm going to *try* and see what I can do about having a receipt made to be on the conference DVD. The master ships Monday morning, I'm not promising anything at all but if I can put the file in there I will.
      "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Okay, thanks all!

Comment

Originally posted by junktext View Post
          Okay, thanks all!
          FWIW, I have it on the Con DVD, so people can have it right away, I've also put on the schedule to be up on the first day of con, that's the plan!.
          "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
            FWIW, I have it on the Con DVD, so people can have it right away, I've also put on the schedule to be up on the first day of con, that's the plan!.
            perfect.. thanks Nikita!!

TW

Comment

Working...
            X