Thanks to the Goons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the Goons!

As in years past, but even more so this time around, the Goons were great. I saw them repeatedly deal politely with the harmless and clueless, and deal with a few fucktards with great restraint.

HOWEVER, one of them called me "Sir", so I'll have to Deal.With.Him at a later time.

Re: Thanks to the Goons!

Indeed. The GOONS where great.

I like to especially thank the female goon who helped my daughter out at the closing ceremony.

YOu rock. and she is fine now.

Thankx.
    The one and only.

Comment

Thanks humans!

The security goons have a "bad guy" job to perform, but we strive to make con better for everyone. We party till 3am and are on duty at 8am every day. We try to be nice, but have a big stick when needed. Having 99.9% of the attendees be courteous to us means we'll be courteous right back, sir. :)

I had far more "thanks" from attendees than grief, which was great!
      --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Comment

Originally posted by kallahar View Post
        Thanks humans!

The security goons have a "bad guy" job to perform, but we strive to make con better for everyone. We party till 3am and are on duty at 8am every day. We try to be nice, but have a big stick when needed. Having 99.9% of the attendees be courteous to us means we'll be courteous right back, sir. :)

I had far more "thanks" from attendees than grief, which was great!
        ++ on this. The attendees this year really seemed to get it!
        Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Yes, thank you Goons! Next year I'll try to have a better selection in the cooler for ya.
          9 dollars and 40 cents? That's an outrage! If I were you I wouldn't pay it! - Groucho Marx

Comment

Agreed, you guys made my first experience one that I will not forget... I feel like there might be a better way to phrase that.

Comment

Working...
            X