Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PREDEFCON 21 (well, 3, but it's at DEFCON 21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREDEFCON 21 (well, 3, but it's at DEFCON 21)

PREDEFCON is back! This is a fun get together at DEF CON's alma mater the Alexis Park Hotel!

http://predefcon.org

BYOB, BYOPlasticCups, BYOFun, BYOSwimsuit, BYOGiveaways

It's a great time, it's a great way to get to know your fellow hackers in a smaller and less hectic environment than the regular con, and you can swim and drink at the same time. You can even drink two drinks at the same time, man!

Kallahar
    --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Re: PREDEFCON 21 (well, 3, but it's at DEFCON 21)

Originally posted by kallahar View Post
    PREDEFCON is back! This is a fun get together at DEF CON's alma mater the Alexis Park Hotel!

http://predefcon.org

BYOB, BYOPlasticCups, BYOFun, BYOSwimsuit, BYOGiveaways

It's a great time, it's a great way to get to know your fellow hackers in a smaller and less hectic environment than the regular con, and you can swim and drink at the same time. You can even drink two drinks at the same time, man!

Kallahar
    It is good to see this coming back. :-)

If you all change your mind and want a forum for it, let me know and I'll make one for it just like last year, and the year before.

Comment

As always its awesome. Shouldn't this just go as unlisted event one year people will still show :) But all kidding aside it's a blast! Maybe this year there wont be a bunch of high school basketball players sucking up most of the rooms.
      Social Engineering sucks that damn homeless person on the corner makes more then me... Why can't I learn to smell funny and ask for money?

Comment

This will be my first DEFCON so I'm looking forward to experiencing all DEFCON/PREDEFCON has to offer :)

Comment

Originally posted by CrYpTiC_Sciss0r View Post
          As always its awesome. Shouldn't this just go as unlisted event one year people will still show :) But all kidding aside it's a blast! Maybe this year there wont be a bunch of high school basketball players sucking up most of the rooms.
          Pssssha. I love rubbing hot women, booze, and music in the face of those without any of the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by CrYpTiC_Sciss0r View Post
            Maybe this year there wont be a bunch of high school basketball players sucking up most of the rooms.
            Looks like the rooms will be sucked up by people from Tremaine Dance (beginning of the week) and World Market Center (end of the week). So, expect teenie-boppers and business folks.
            “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Comment

Lol, sounds like it'll be fun!

Comment

At least Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black won't be in town....

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet View Post
                  Looks like the rooms will be sucked up by people from Tremaine Dance (beginning of the week) and World Market Center (end of the week). So, expect teenie-boppers and business folks.
                  Oh joy.....

Comment

What time do the festivities start? I'll be getting in around 8 Wednesday and will want to decompress after the flight :)

Comment

Depends on when people get there :) Last year I had planned to get there by 6, but then ended up having work to do until about 8.

Basically get there, look for awkward people in black, and offer them booze.

Kallahar

Comment

"...and that kids is how I started a strange three days vegas odyssey with, what I came to realize later, a death metal fan group from Scotland..." :) sounds good, see you all there!

Comment

Originally posted by _abc View Post
                          What time do the festivities start? I'll be getting in around 8 Wednesday and will want to decompress after the flight :)
                          I arrive Tuesday afternoon and find the place in full swing. Never a dull moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet View Post
                            So, expect teenie-boppers and business folks.
                            Should we expect power massages then?
                            Saving the world one computer at a time...

or possibly destroying, I haven't figured that out yet.

Comment

We get in Tuesday around noon, and will definitely be back at predefcon. Had a good time last year relaxing, drinking, and diving for blinking balls.

Comment

Working...
                              X