Anyone at DC into bowling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone at DC into bowling?

I mean honestly who wouldn't be. Drinking and Bowling are just made for each other. I understand there is a bowling alley somewhere in the convention center at the Rio. Does the CON have access to this?

I thought it would be fun to have some glow or blacklight blowing. Perhaps teams of 4 (defcon kids included) and prizes for the top teams.

I thought this would be something great that both parents and kids could easily do together in sin city.

Any interest/thoughts?

WiK

Re: Anyone at DC into bowling?

Originally posted by wick2o View Post
    I mean honestly who wouldn't be. Drinking and Bowling are just made for each other. I understand there is a bowling alley somewhere in the convention center at the Rio. Does the CON have access to this?

I thought it would be fun to have some glow or blacklight blowing. Perhaps teams of 4 (defcon kids included) and prizes for the top teams.

I thought this would be something great that both parents and kids could easily do together in sin city.

Any interest/thoughts?

WiK
    I believe the bowling alleys you are talking about are next door at the Gold Coast. They have great deals later in the evening.

This has been discussed and done before so search for previous threads on this subject to see if there is anything that may help you with your plans.

2 other personel comments - first if you are walking from the Rio to the Gold coast late at night Especially if you have kids with you make sure you go in a group. It is always best to be cautious and the area around the Rio is a bit sketchy.

Second - depending on the age of the kids with you, you may want to contact Defcon Kids and see about organizing a Bowling night with them and letting your kid meet other Hacker / Computer minded kids.

Have fun Bowling.

Comment

Re: Anyone at DC into bowling?

There is a bowling alley in both hotels.

Comment

Working...
      X