It's Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Alive!

I have been unpardonably silent on this subject for far too long. There are those in the world today who must, nay need, a voice and I have not yet given them a subject on which to expound!

This is happening, soon, I swear. I am arranging a judging panel as I post this(I hope) and reviewing the rules and guidelines from previous years for any updates that might need to happen. I'm on it!

The Eris
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Re: It's Alive!

Originally posted by eris View Post
    I have been unpardonably silent on this subject for far too long. There are those in the world today who must, nay need, a voice and I have not yet given them a subject on which to expound!

This is happening, soon, I swear. I am arranging a judging panel as I post this(I hope) and reviewing the rules and guidelines from previous years for any updates that might need to happen. I'm on it!

The Eris
    Very excited! Can't wait!

Comment

Re: It's Alive!

Originally posted by eris View Post

The Eris
      Hopefully there won't be too many restrictions on style/subject. I like when it just has to tie in with DC some way.

Comment

Working...
      X