Colorado Springs meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Springs meetings

Meetings are in the works for colorado springs if anyone gives a shat let me know via email or aim Crackbenjamin@yahoo.com and fer the aim handle Elmcgruff or of course just post a reply here,
    I like puppies

hmm just wondering if there was anyone interested yet??
    if you are just email mcgruff or myself at h3adrush@inbox.net
    ARRR!

Comment

yo!

I'm still interested in seeing what you can pull together. Let me know... russ@defcon.org

Comment

Re: yo!

Originally posted by russ
        I'm still interested in seeing what you can pull together. Let me know... russ@defcon.org
        Wow! Check out that response time. hahaha

Comment

yea

yea we are also going to try and put together a caravan out of co springs[ill post that in the right forum when we have some real plans], well keep you posted, any thaughts or suggestions are welcome.
          ARRR!

Comment

Im interested, as I was last year, so contact me email or aim (asys BNC) see if we can get something together, I think itll rock.

Comment

Ok heres what we got so far,
              Meetings will be at Pikes Perk Downtown in Colorado Springs, Wednesdays email jonathonvoets@adelphia.net for dates and times or with suggestions for times.

Meetings will be Bi-Monthly or Monthly Depending on attendance
              Topics or lack thereof Will be announced Weekly via email to all who wish to know in advance.
              There will be a period of time before and after every talk just to shoot the shit of course.
              Probably only one or two Talks per meeting is what we are shooting for.
              Hopefully we will shortly have a Web site for updates to be posted, Untill than contact either me or h3adrush@inbox.net for more information. (That would actually probably be faster than posting here)

If your not serious about learning or teaching and just want to fuck around dont bother coming please. Go to Surf and Play or something instead.

Please feel free to leave Us feedback on how we are goin about all this. We are new at organizing and would be stoked to have any input from pretty much anyone =)
              I like puppies

Comment

Sounds good, I just hope h3adrush and netisto dont still have a grudge against me...
                "DJ JACKALOPE IS MY HERO"

Comment

Well if they do Ill just give yall golf clubs or cattle prods or something and have yall go in my back yard to discuss it like men =D

(Just kidding dude, just lets not have a repeat of what happened before. We are trying to get this togather to share info, not to get mad and try and kill each other.)
                  I like puppies

Comment

Meet and Greet at Pikes Perk Downtown 14 south tejon Upstairs 5:30 January 29th
                    Event Description: 1st Meeting 14 south tejon

Topics: Future meetings, Ethics, Standards Of Conduct, Question and Answer Forum

We should be easy to spot

Also we will have our website up soon, and we have a irc channel as well irc.pure-elite.org #defcon

for more information feel free to contact me at jonathonvoets@adelphia.net
                    I like puppies

Comment

we have relocated our meetings site to
                      http://719-group.jesussave.us/
                      ARRR!

Comment

I'll be there! ( thrilled aren't ya?! ) ;)

Kai

Comment

I dig the look of the site. Now you just need some content.
                          .: Grifter :.

Comment

rides

if you need a ride for wednesday's meeting let me know before wed, and ill see what we can do, ill be lurking in the dc-forums irc chan on efnet or just send me an email.
                            ARRR!

Comment

Working...
                            X