Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"0wn3d" stickers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "0wn3d" stickers

    Recap: I found myself at Wal*mart one night, and picked up some Avery printing labels and a (DMCA unapproved) felt-tip marker.

    You see, I got the idea to run around slapping stickers on people's backs which read "0wn3d". We got a kick out of it.

    Soon, though, we found ourselves slapping "Fed" stickers on those guys who stuck out like sore thumbs... I even got several of the hotel security, without them knowing of course. :)

    Anyone here get "tagged"?

    I like previous comments about making DefCon 0x0B more interactive. This was just one way I came up with-- hey: it was harmless. It was fun.

    Oh-- and a BIG "thank you" to whoever decided to stock the vender stands with those beautiful girls... *sigh*. I bought way too many t-shirts... I couldn't resist a big smile and big chest.

    ZanX
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    You only say never, because
    Micro$oft never has.

  • #2
    I didn't see anyone tagged, sounds like it was fun, I did see one guy get owned at the pool, poor guy.

    Comment


    • #3
      i saw some chick slip in someone elses vomit....
      does that count?
      she thaught it was water until she started wiping herself off.
      the fresh prince of 1337

      To learn how to hack; submit your request

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KeLviN
        i saw some chick slip in someone elses vomit....
        does that count?
        she thaught it was water until she started wiping herself off.
        That is just nasty.

        Comment


        • #5
          It is and we know you love it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by astcell
            It is and we know you love it.
            I have seen too much vomit in my life, I remember this one club where a known female would vomit at least once in public every thursday night... she would drink too much and lose it while she was dancing... it was like clockwork... I have no clue why they didn't ban her.

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe people relied on her for a time check. Then again have you been to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vomitoriums lately?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by astcell
                Maybe people relied on her for a time check. Then again have you been to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vomitoriums lately?
                I will have to pass, for some reason ppl I know like to email attachments dealing with japanese women vomitting miso soup, macaroni, shrimp into each other's orifices... I am well done with the vomit scene... sure the first couple of jack of sessions were interesting, after that... there was no rise.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by blackwave
                  every thursday night... she would drink too much and lose it while she was dancing... it was like clockwork... I have no clue why they didn't ban her.
                  cuz they made a fortune in alcohol revenue every week.
                  standard buisness math states that as long as she consumes more buisness than she scares off, they remain proffitable.:)
                  the fresh prince of 1337

                  To learn how to hack; submit your request

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yea now Blackwave is unwittingly advertising for the place.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KeLviN
                      cuz they made a fortune in alcohol revenue every week.
                      standard buisness math states that as long as she consumes more buisness than she scares off, they remain proffitable.:)
                      hmmmm, very true, though they always carried her out and just set her on the curb.. it was pretty sad really... I remember one time we were leaving the club and there was a midget trying to look up her dress whilst she was past out and covered in vomit filth. - a serious kodak moment... but I was out of film.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have seen moments like that....
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          check here for other priceless moments caught on film:
                          Do not click this
                          http://www.youvebeenshamed.co.uk/priceless2.htm

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And what picture are you in?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by astcell
                              And what picture are you in?
                              Telling you would be too easy... you gotta play *Where's blackwave?*

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X