Official Announcement - Most Significant Bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Announcement - Most Significant Bit

Are you tired of being a n00b? Are you constantly trolled on Facebook, or IRC? Do you often delete entire directories on your hard drive, just by trying to use a command under Linux? Does your grandma give YOU computer support? Do you spend hours each day, longing to be 1337?

THEN IT’S TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE! DEF CON can help take you from zero to hero, in just a few hours a day! Prepare to be humiliated challenged, and demonstrate your skillz. Be ON STAGE at DEF CON! That’s right... We’re talking about...

THE MOST SIGNIFICANT BIT” (The Contest)

If you’re tired of real hackers kicking virtual sand in your face, then we’re here to help you turn your lame into game. At the end of this contest, you could be the lucky hacker to sit in the “Throne of Leetness(tm), and don the “Crown of Shiny Bits(tm)”.

You could be one of the lucky people chosen to participate in this challenging contest. For three days our bits will test their hacker & maker skills, trying desperately to avoid elimination. Challenges could include any number of ridiculous hacker or maker related tasks. Our judges will select the top 16 audition videos to participate. Starting Thursday night, right after DC101, our contestants will compete, with half being eliminated, reducing our count by 1 bit.

More information is at www.dc8bits.org. Our Twitter is @dc8bits. This contest is going to kick ass.

-Russ

Re: Official Announcement - Most Significant Bit

When i saw this, I knew that I had to be in.
    And this is my submission for a spot in the bits, I present my saturday morning hovercraft
    http://youtu.be/9wLUauvGwSs

Comment

Re: Official Announcement - Most Significant Bit

Originally posted by revnaps View Post
      When i saw this, I knew that I had to be in.
      And this is my submission for a spot in the bits, I present my saturday morning hovercraft
      http://youtu.be/9wLUauvGwSs
      Thank you for your entry. I'll make sure it is sent to the group.

~Anch
      "I think this box has already been owned.. it says PWNT"

Comment

Working...
      X