This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the Defcon 10 presentations

I am specifclly looking for the FTPd presentation. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Re: Where are all the Defcon 10 presentations

Originally posted by cindy
    *blackwave holds up his defcon 10 green cd-rom :) I would imagine it would be there if anywhere, have you checked yet? Mine currently isn't handy, but from what I browsed most of the scheduled presentations are on there, including whatever software/docs/etc.

Comment

My see-through CD ROM did not work at all, I had to re-burn it to read it!

Comment

Re: Where are all the Defcon 10 presentations

Originally posted by cindy
        K, it is on your CD as well as on the URLs below:

http://www.bastille-linux.org/jay/
        http://www.bastille-linux.org/jay/de...ille-intro.ppt
        http://www.bastille-linux.org/jay/De...ending-ftp.ppt

Comment

CD

My cd.. to my dismay was also a coaster....

Or possible it was just blank. Not all thing created equal.

TW

Comment

Sadly, since my broke ass took advantage of the kindness and generosity of someone with an extra badge, I don't have a neat-o cd. Hint-hint. ;-)
            the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Your broke ass should get off your lazy ass and support the DEFCON's kick ass team of workers, speakers, and goons. Then you could have a neat ass cd. It just makes sense.
              Where's the dedication?

Comment

She's saving her money for an iPaq. That makes sense. :)

Comment

I was just giving her a bad time, but the people of DEFCON should have the support of everybody to make it better.
                  Where's the dedication?

Comment

Somebody else did the supporting on behalf of my broke, yet irresistably adorable ass. Get off your high horse.

When you can go to school full time, raise a child (not simply turn your child over to a state sponsored institution for eight hours a day and allow an undereducated goverment lackey to do your job for you), and still bring in adequate income, you'll be allowed to use the word "lazy". Until then, fuck off.
                    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

/me peers out carefully from behind an overturned desk
                      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

After the closing ceremonies Grifter was passing out cd's i got a couple extra and they all work... I would have gotten more if i knew they had all the neat-o stuff on them like the ebook folder :) ;) ... but i thought they were blank cd's like the ones they were selling at the defcon swag table. Oh well I lucked out :)

Comment

The green cd was tight......wish more of the speaker notes where on it, the first one I got didnt work in my dvd-rom but it came to life the min I put it in my CD-RW......dang things.

peace

ck3k
                          ~:CK:~
                          I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                            Somebody else did the supporting on behalf of my broke, yet irresistably adorable ass. Get off your high horse.

When you can go to school full time, raise a child (not simply turn your child over to a state sponsored institution for eight hours a day and allow an undereducated goverment lackey to do your job for you), and still bring in adequate income, you'll be allowed to use the word "lazy". Until then, fuck off.
                            You tell him girl!!!!:D

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy

What I want to know is, who's the one who MADE you have a baby? I think it's your choice and you should live with it without complaints. Now, I know your situation, and I know why you did it. But I still wanted to point out that the more support we give them, the better the con.
                              Where's the dedication?

Comment

Working...
                              X