Call for female competitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for female competitors

As the lone male member of team distraction, I say more of you female programmers need to apply. Trans OK. Must be willing to be distracted by me and/or my hat.

There's still a couple slots open (heh heh), so if you've been on the fence about applying, go for it. That goes for male teams too, I guess.

Re: Call for female competitors

Originally posted by Gigs View Post
    As the lone male member of team distraction, I say more of you female programmers need to apply. Trans OK. Must be willing to be distracted by me and/or my hat.

There's still a couple slots open (heh heh), so if you've been on the fence about applying, go for it. That goes for male teams too, I guess.
    Speaking of Team Distraction, we can always use more helpers for this very important role in the successful completion of the scientific experiment we call Crash and Compile. Team Distraction has the important role of doing what they can to hinder the performance of our programmers. They also ensure that teams get fresh beers. And while in the early years of Crash and Compile, Team Distraction consisted entirely of women, we recognize that in this modern world guys can be just as distracting. So if you're interested, send me an email. In addition to the already mentioned Gigs, we have Spetku and F9 on Team Distraction this year. It's going to be fun, so even if you're not a programmer, you can still get involved with Crash and Compile.
    perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Comment

Working...
    X