This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle to/from ride & room needed

If you're from the Seattle area (or Washington in general) and have got one additional seat for the ride and room on the floor of your hotel, I have gas and lodge money. I've only ever been to DefCon once before (19) and would love to meet new people for another great adventure. Although lacking of planning on my part has left me here. I'm generally clean and come with deodorant.

If you are gracious enough to extend some kindness this way, please PM me and then we can sync up via e-mail if everything works out.

Thanks in advanced. Here's to a great DefCon!

Re: Seattle to/from ride & room needed

Originally posted by blueAlien View Post
    If you are gracious enough to extend some kindness this way, please PM me and then we can sync up via e-mail if everything works out.
    You can also reply on this thread as well. If you're in Seattle, I'm sure there's a coffee shop we could agree to meet at first.

Comment

I have now found lodging. I'm still interested in finding a ride from Washington State one way down to Las Vegas. Have gas money, and not a lot of luggage if you're interested.

Comment

Hey,

I have a Prius and can help drive. I can't leave until Wednesday afternoon though.

Comment

yawnbox,

Were you planning on driving straight to Vegas with only minor rest stops (no overnight layover)? If this is the case, leaving Wednesday afternoon would not be a problem with me and I can also help drive if you are okay with that. I am an excellent driver, but I understand that turning over your car to a stranger can also be a little nerve-racking. If nothing else I make a good talking companion to keep the driver awake.

I am supposed to be meeting up with someone in Vegas at the Rio by 3pm, so as long as we are leaving by 6 or 7pm this sounds like a great deal to me.

You can PM me so that we can continue this conversation over e-mail. Like I said previously I have some gas money.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Comment

Working...
          X