Badge limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badge limits

Is there a limit to the number of badges one person can buy? I've had a few more people ask me to pick up their badge than I expected. I didn't see the answer in the FAQs, or elsewhere on the forums. I see several references to buying ten badges, but nobody is explicit about if this is just an arbitrary example number or a hard limit. So is there an official rule about buying more badges? Thanks a lot

Re: Badge limits

Originally posted by tecknicaltom View Post
    Is there a limit to the number of badges one person can buy? I've had a few more people ask me to pick up their badge than I expected. I didn't see the answer in the FAQs, or elsewhere on the forums. I see several references to buying ten badges, but nobody is explicit about if this is just an arbitrary example number or a hard limit. So is there an official rule about buying more badges? Thanks a lot

Historically, there has been no such limit. Please be kind to everyone by having larger bills for larger orders as it speeds up the process.
    If you buying 10 badges, consider have most of your bills as $100 bills, (USD).

Comment

awesome, and thanks for the quick reply. I was already planning on consolodating the moneyto speed up the process (and condense the wad of cash).

Thanks again

Comment

Yep, should be no problem buying basically as many as you want. Cash only, you still have to wait in line, etc. Your friends have to trust you, all that. I highly recommend it though, it makes the line much shorter for everyone.

Kallahar
        --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Comment

Working...
        X