Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEFCON 21 Music CD

Hello Fellow DEFCON Friends,

At DEFCON 21 a very good music CD was distributed with the official badge and speaker info CD. I've ripped the CD and am enjoying it very much--but have been unable to find any info on the tracks (there are 16) and artists. I find myself saying I really like Track 10 or Track 14--but would like to know the names of the songs and the artists who perform them.

Any place I can go to find this info to download into the media player of my choice or, at least, find a listing so I can manually edit it into the playlists for future reference?

Any info is appreciated.

Processor

Re: DEFCON 21 Music CD

Originally posted by Processor View Post
    Hello Fellow DEFCON Friends,

At DEFCON 21 a very good music CD was distributed with the official badge and speaker info CD. I've ripped the CD and am enjoying it very much--but have been unable to find any info on the tracks (there are 16) and artists. I find myself saying I really like Track 10 or Track 14--but would like to know the names of the songs and the artists who perform them.

Any place I can go to find this info to download into the media player of my choice or, at least, find a listing so I can manually edit it into the playlists for future reference?

Any info is appreciated.

Processor
    Sorry for the slightly off subject response, but your post confirms that there was a data cd that was supposed to accompany the audio cd. A few friends and I only received the music cd. Is there any chance you can image the data cd and PM me with a D/L link? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Here is the CD track list I figured out by comparing the audio CD distributed at DEF CON with the official soundtrack at gravitas (http://music.gravitasrecordings.com/...ial-soundtrack).

Anyway I still need to identify TRACK 6, any guess?

Track. Artist Name - Title
      1. BT - The Gathering Darkness 13:15
      2. Dual Core - Fear & Chaos (Dale Chase Remix) 4:38
      3. Ytcracker - Bitcoin Baron 3:32
      4. Bleo - The Carterfone Decision 1:49
      5. Swinging Rabbits - Monster (Gunslinger VS Blare Remix) 4:17
      6 . TRACK 6 4:30
      7. PANTyRAiD - Jokes From The Backseat 4:40
      8. DJ RoboRob - The Great Divide Featuring Dual Core 4:12
      9. Brede - Crush On 4:06
      10. Karton - Chase It High (Left/Right Remix) 6:02
      11. Royal Sapien Presents No Context - For The Breakers (DEF CON Edit) 4:26
      12. Nick Stoynoff Presents Noff - Aryt (Original Mix) 3:19
      13. Faderhead - Free 3:45
      14. MdM - Octopus (Redux CD Edit) 4:50
      15. Vigilante - It's Our Time (Electro Version) 3:02
      16. BlakOPz - BlakOUt 6:00

Comment

Originally posted by netstat View Post
        Sorry for the slightly off subject response, but your post confirms that there was a data cd that was supposed to accompany the audio cd. A few friends and I only received the music cd. Is there any chance you can image the data cd and PM me with a D/L link? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        Don't worry they usually upload everything (including updated CD and DVD images) to http://media.defcon.org and notify through the main website, just stay tuned!

Comment

Guys,
          I just noticed that :surprised there is a QR code on the DEF CON music CD!
          If you follow the link (https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-2...oundtrack.html) you get everything (DEF CON rocks!).

Comment

Working...
          X