Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEFCON Group co-ordinator and Bruce Schneier - We have upped the ante to 200 Ks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEFCON Group co-ordinator and Bruce Schneier - We have upped the ante to 200 Ks.

Thou deboshed fish thou – Bill Jostlejavlin

Anyway, Mr. Schneier and acolytes, a more sophisticated group of hackers is being sought so we are upping the ante to 200 Ks. We were going to wait and announce it at the Global Security Challenge but what the hay…

It was surprising to see that the loudest whining we have heard to date is from a DEFCON organizer.

That doesn’t change reality however.

It would be ironic if the name of the contest changed to The Challenge Black Hat Would Not Take and DEFCON Could Not Take.

1. Blak Dayz - Google+
    https://plus.google.com/107000303506784357172‎

o
    Aug 1, 2012 - Blak Dayz - some sort of digital ninja pirate hybrid.... - DEF CON Groups Coordinator - Louisiana.

Oh, and thanks Night Rider. I guess seeing the error of your ways was accomplished by you NOT being able to access a site. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

DIVA

DIVA

Re: DEFCON Group co-ordinator and Bruce Schneier - We have upped the ante to 200 Ks.

Originally posted by DIVA View Post
    Thou deboshed fish thou – Bill Jostlejavlin

Anyway, Mr. Schneier and acolytes, a more sophisticated group of hackers is being sought so we are upping the ante to 200 Ks. We were going to wait and announce it at the Global Security Challenge but what the hay…

It was surprising to see that the loudest whining we have heard to date is from a DEFCON organizer.

That doesn’t change reality however.

It would be ironic if the name of the contest changed to The Challenge Black Hat Would Not Take and DEFCON Could Not Take.

1. Blak Dayz - Google+
    https://plus.google.com/107000303506784357172‎

o
    Aug 1, 2012 - Blak Dayz - some sort of digital ninja pirate hybrid.... - DEF CON Groups Coordinator - Louisiana.

Oh, and thanks Night Rider. I guess seeing the error of your ways was accomplished by you NOT being able to access a site. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

DIVA

DIVA
    Wow. Talk about you eating crow. How is the XSS vuln in your login system treating ya? I can't tell since you took the entire box offline after I informed you.

Also, its not whining to call BULLSHIT on this entire operation/contest. So far, I still see it. Personally attack me as much as you like, it still doesn't change the point that you have a poor implementation of a terrible idea for network/file security....and bullshit contest. I took a look around your product, and it is full of issues. See the other thread.

Comment

Working...
    X