Word from Eris: DEF CON Short Story Contest will return to DEF CON 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word from Eris: DEF CON Short Story Contest will return to DEF CON 22

Word from Eris, through non-public means, the DEF CON Short Story Contest will return to DEF CON 22.

("Non-public means" means it was something mentioned in private, but meant for public changes. However, I have nothing in public to reference, such as a URL, for you all to read, so you just have to take my word for it, that the request was made.)

Forum created.

Description of forum copied from last year:

"RTFR inside and submit to us a short story. The topic may be of your choosing so long as it meets the guidelines in the rules. Read threads inside for more information"

Re: Word from Eris: DEF CON Short Story Contest will return to DEF CON 22

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
    Word from Eris, through non-public means, the DEF CON Short Story Contest will return to DEF CON 22.

("Non-public means" means it was something mentioned in private, but meant for public changes. However, I have nothing in public to reference, such as a URL, for you all to read, so you just have to take my word for it, that the request was made.)

Forum created.

Description of forum copied from last year:

"RTFR inside and submit to us a short story. The topic may be of your choosing so long as it meets the guidelines in the rules. Read threads inside for more information"

Thank you, Cotman! Official Public word is now, yes, the contest is returning. Shortly I will repost amended rules and regs(AKA TFM) and allow submissions.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Working...
    X