Defcon 2014 Room Share @ Rio Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon 2014 Room Share @ Rio Hotel

Hey everyone I am offering room shares for this year's DC @ The Rio Hotel. This is first come first serve. Asking $175.
    Stay covers Thurs-Sun.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to send a PM.
    "They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war there is nothing sweet or fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason."

-- Ernest Hemingway

Re: Defcon 2014 Room Share @ Rio Hotel

I have offered rooms in the past, most folks are good with it. Just a bit of advice -- if anyone pleads with you to rent them space, get cash up front. I had a year when one guy begged over and over to save him a spot, I said okay, he kept confirming I had it for him, and then THE FIRST DAY OF DEFCON he texted me saying he found a spot $20 cheaper and he will not be wanting my extra space.

So get the cash from them up front, or have the spot available to the first person who gets cash in your hand. Just sayin'.

Comment

Thanks for the advice astcell, this I will do. I had the same thing happen to me last year unfortunately
      "They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war there is nothing sweet or fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason."

-- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Makes me wonder if it is the same person!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post

So get the cash from them up front, or have the spot available to the first person who gets cash in your hand. Just sayin'.
          Non refundable deposit! That'll larn em.
          "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Working...
          X