Wireless Capture the Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Capture the Flag

There will be a Wireless Capture the Flag in the Wireless Village again this year.

See http://defcon-wireless-village.com/wireless-ctf/ for details.

This year will be a challenge and you better act like a Boy Scout and "Be Prepared"
    DaKahuna

Re: Wireless Capture the Flag

Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
    There will be a Wireless Capture the Flag in the Wireless Village again this year.

See http://defcon-wireless-village.com/wireless-ctf/ for details.

This year will be a challenge and you better act like a Boy Scout and "Be Prepared"
    Yep! I got word from Hackajar that this was going to be a thing and made a forum for it on notice. I've moved your post from the Wireless Village forum here, and then set a permanent redirect from there to here, for this new thread.

Please let me know if you want me to reverse this, and put your thread back there.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
      Yep! I got word from Hackajar that this was going to be a thing and made a forum for it on notice. I've moved your post from the Wireless Village forum here, and then set a permanent redirect from there to here, for this new thread.

Please let me know if you want me to reverse this, and put your thread back there.

Good luck!
      Here is just fine. Just wanted folks to know if they came to the WV looking for the CTF that it was available here.

Thanks again for all the things you do behind the scenes to make this place great!
      DaKahuna

Comment

Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
        Here is just fine. Just wanted folks to know if they came to the WV looking for the CTF that it was available here.
        Excellent! Thanks!

Thanks again for all the things you do behind the scenes to make this place great!
        Happy to help. Thank you for volunteering to work on a village, fill it with people an content, and stuff that hackers enjoy! Volunteers like you, and those that run contests, events, vilages, parties, and presentations make DEF CON what it is. :-)

Comment

Working...
        X