Special Time for Supressors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Time for Supressors?

Just a thought. How about a 10 minute period at the end of a session for people with suppressors to shoot without their earmuffs on?

Joe

Re: Special Time for Supressors?

Originally posted by Weinie View Post
    Just a thought. How about a 10 minute period at the end of a session for people with suppressors to shoot without their earmuffs on?

Joe

Thought you did that all week in the hotel!

Comment

Originally posted by Weinie View Post

Joe
      I'd like that - and I think it would be educational for people to actually hear what it's like vs. what they think from movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Modafinil View Post
        I'd like that - and I think it would be educational for people to actually hear what it's like vs. what they think from movies.
        and demonstrate the difference between the sound of a sub-sonic bullet, and a super-sonic bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post
          Thought you did that all week in the hotel!
          I live in Vegas, so do it on the weekends :-)

Comment

i totally support this.

my official policy: during the lane split break, anyone with suppressors may fire them during a pair of 5 minute time windows if you have all your ammo ready and rocking, etc.

we'll find a way to do this safely... maybe keeping suppressed folk in the "Staff" lane tent, under supervision of an RSO or two right there.

love the idea.
            "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
            - Trent Reznor

Comment

Makes me want to bring my lever action 22 with -- not a suppressor -- but my suppressed ammo! Legal in Kalifornia!

Comment

Makes me want to bring my lever action 22 with -- not a suppressor -- but my suppressed ammo! Legal in Kalifornia!
                Wow, Feinstein has you guys limited to lever action 22lr's only now? Is there a mag limit on that too?

/s

Comment

Originally posted by seeess View Post
                  Wow, Feinstein has you guys limited to lever action 22lr's only now? Is there a mag limit on that too?

/s
                  Tube mags have no limit, if I shoot 22 short I can get about 20 rounds in it. I use lever action with this ammo because there is not enough blowback to work the action, so manual it is.

Comment

Tube mags have no limit
                    Does that include helical magazines?

Comment

If you're not busy, can you run for Governor of California?

Comment

that place i mentioned in the thread about ammo in Vegas (Marxman) actually has a Calico up on the wall. Heh, epic 80's movie pistol.
                        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
                        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
                        X