toorcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toorcon

I brought it up in another post, and I wanna hear from some more people about it. I did not get to go to toorcon but I want to hear about what went down. I hope to get to go next year.....if its possible.:D
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

toorcon

this is what I can remember...

there were more people than last year
    the reception fri, wasn't as "jumping" as last year.. but it was still quite enjoyable
    it was held at the westin, much better than the concourse
    it's better equiped to accomidate something of this nature, cleaner, newer, prettier..
    and tim andor david, was telling me that the concourse was raping them in the ass over stupid things that were very uncalled for..
    only minor schnanigans, like 0wning the doctors convention sign that was next door.. (I'll post a pic when I'm not tired)

they had a root wars setup going, I dont know if it was new this year (I forgot) or if they just didn't have it last year..
    and dude! 12 and 13 year olds walking around knowing more than half the people there twice their age! oh to be young and impressionable again..
    it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

toorcon cont.

(I was not aparty to this) but apparently on sat, when a group of them went down to tj they came back one less person..
      dunno what happened to him, but I'm sure he's back by now..
      sunday was a lot mellower and a lot of people left halfway through the day (myself included) or didn't show up at all or didn't show up til halfway through the day

I thought it was fun, and tim and david (and the others involved) did a good job
      I'm glad I went

sorry this isn't more of a technical account, but it's basically all i remember, or care to divulge..

-b
      it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

Re: toorcon cont.

Originally posted by bikinigurl

sorry this isn't more of a technical account, but it's basically all i remember, or care to divulge..

-b
        In order to get a technical account, we'd have to ask someone who goes to cons for technical, rather than social reasons. That's ok, thanks for the social recap.
        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Working...
        X