Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last minute decision to come to DEFCON, anyone wanna share a room and hang out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute decision to come to DEFCON, anyone wanna share a room and hang out?

Hello! 21, F, Oklahoma. I made a last minute decision to fly out to Vegas for DEFCON, and am wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing a room with two queen beds. I haven't decided where I'm staying yet, but would appreciate the input if you have any. I'm kind of bummed out since the person I was originally going with cancelled, so even more brownie points if you wanna buddy up and walk around together and chill for 4 days, because I really don't want to walk around by myself :( Post or PM me if you're interested.

Re: Last minute decision to come to DEFCON, anyone wanna share a room and hang out?

I would be happy to buddy up since my buddy couldn't make it either. 31,m traveling from germany. If you still looking for a place to crash i consider sharing. I have a 2queen bed room at the excalibur until the 10th.

Comment

Re: Last minute decision to come to DEFCON, anyone wanna share a room and hang out?

Hello - 27, M, I'm flying into Vegas from Reno last min, I'm looking for a room share for nights of the 8th-9th (flying back the 10th)...or sleeping bag spot with access to power outlet & shower.. preferably the RIO (or near by).
      Cheers :)

Comment

I'm also interested in sharing a room tonight through Saturday night. 25, M, coming from Chicago.

Comment

Working...
        X