Defcon TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon TV

Considering the Alexis-parkish lines (people queuing up for a track 90 minutes before) -- are the DC channels going to go live? It'd alleviate congestion and encourage hacker tribes to huddle around the LCDs in their rooms.

Re: Defcon TV

Originally posted by ink View Post
    Considering the Alexis-parkish lines (people queuing up for a track 90 minutes before) -- are the DC channels going to go live? It'd alleviate congestion and encourage hacker tribes to huddle around the LCDs in their rooms.
    I do not know. The person that provided updates on DCTV last year moved to another department, and I am unsure ATM, who is head of DCTV. I've sent a tweet to one of the goons that would know, but I know he is busy, and may not respond for a while. If you or others find an announcement on DCTV, channels going live, etc. please post a follow-up here with what you find.

If I get new info on this, or who to follow on twitter for announcements on DCTV, I'll also post that info here.

Sorry I don't have the info you want,
    -Cot

Comment

Thanks! I know a hacker who might be of assistance if it is wanted.

Comment

From DEF CON InforBooth twitter feed was an announcement that https://info.defcon.org/ is live. It has SSL Cert issues (self-signed, some browsers will not let you bypass by default) but from that page is info:

Track/Channel
        1/55
        2/56
        3/57
        101/58
        P&T/59

Hope this is current and helps.

Comment

URL1=https://twitter.com/dcib/status/497808262604288001

Originally posted by URL1
          Hey #defcon #dctv is live and in your rooms channels 55 through 59.

Comment

Working...
          X