Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will be closing "Planning" forum in ~3 weeks or when activity dies down...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be closing "Planning" forum in ~3 weeks or when activity dies down...

Letting you all know, I will be closing the "DEF CON 22 Planning" forum, "soon."

I can move-and-link any threads from here to the "DEF CON 22 and Beyond" forum, for continued discussion, so people can find the old discussion.

Please reply here with links to any threads from "DEF CON 22 Planning" forum that should be moved forward to "DEF CON 22 and Beyond"
    tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Re: Will be closing "Planning" forum in ~3 weeks or when activity dies down...

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
    Letting you all know, I will be closing the "DEF CON 22 Planning" forum, "soon."

I can move-and-link any threads from here to the "DEF CON 22 and Beyond" forum, for continued discussion, so people can find the old discussion.

Please reply here with links to any threads from "DEF CON 22 Planning" forum that should be moved forward to "DEF CON 22 and Beyond"
    Closed. Opening new forums for DC23.
    tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Working...
    X