Uber Badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uber Badge?

After this year's event, I cannot help but think that this event deserves to be considered as an Uber Badge challenge.

What are everyone else's thoughts on this matter?

Re: Uber Badge?

I totally agree. This year's rounds were incredibly difficult. There was only 3 teams that actually finished all 7 rounds.

Comment

Absolutely it does! It was absolutely crazy hard and awesome at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by n0bodyspecial View Post
        Absolutely it does! It was absolutely crazy hard and awesome at the same time!
        Yeah, ~50 hours for the winning teams is some crazy dedication. I'm going to contact the proper people to get a dialogue going regarding this matter. I have more than a few people who would like to have LMG recognized for their achievements, let alone those who take the time to crack this egg.

If anyone wants to PM me names of anyone with ears I should bend, *please* do so. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for throwing this out there – we can't help but agree! Enormous dedication and hard work goes into both creating and solving the contest. Keep sharing your feedback on the contest with DEFCON friends, and hopefully this will be the year!

Comment

Working...
          X