Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DaKahuna mentioned in private, Wireless Village expected to return to DEF CON 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaKahuna mentioned in private, Wireless Village expected to return to DEF CON 23

Sorry, I have no public reference or citation for this.

Re: DaKahuna mentioned in private, Wireless Village expected to return to DEF CON 23

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
    Sorry, I have no public reference or citation for this.
    At the time I was on my iPhone --- here's confirmation that the Wireless Village intends to return for Defcon 23.
    Thank you sir.
    DaKahuna

Comment

Re: DaKahuna mentioned in private, Wireless Village expected to return to DEF CON 23

Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
      At the time I was on my iPhone --- here's confirmation that the Wireless Village intends to return for Defcon 23.
      Thank you sir.
      You are welcome! Thanks for the public announcement for reference!
      (It helps, so people know I am not playing make-believe with dolls, and doll houses.)

Comment

This years Wireless Village will be focused on providing training as well as serving as host once again for the Wireless Caputer the Flag.
        Are you looking to become and Amateur Radio Operator? Once again we will be providing a walk through of the Question and Anaswer Pool for the Technician Class License. This is planned once again to be held on Sunday morning 0900 - 1200 with the exams being given separately.

Are you interesting in Software Defined Radio? There has been a lot of interest and demand shown in SDR lately and we will be conducting training designed to provide those interested in SDR with the basic fundamental knowledge, as well as recommended hardware and software, to get you started in SDR.

Is the Wireless Capture the Flag contest something your have always wanted to try but have felt your knowlege was not up to the challenge? We will be holding training sessions one some of the aspects invovled in the WCTF. While we will not be giving away all the answers we will at least give you enough information to make it possible for you to put some points on the board.

Is there any other areas of Wireless Communications that interest you? Drop us a line here and let us know. We will do our best to see if we can't find someone, either on our team or another Defcon attendee, who would be willing to come in and share their knowlege on the subject.

Last but not least if you are doing interesting research or work in Wireless and wnat to share your experiences and or knowledge, keep an eye on this Forum as well as the @WiFi_Village twitter account for announcements on our upcoming CFP.

Looking forward to another exciting year.
        DaKahuna

Comment

Working...
        X