Defcon 23 Shoot Electronic Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

badass, man. very cool. :-)
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

yea this is very cool. I'm in for one as well.

Comment

Posting a reply so any subscribers to this thread get an email.
        I updated the first post with a new video showing the working boards!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YSWJcR0Qy4

Comment

Nice. I was going to ping you for an update and you beat me to it. Looking good!

Comment

this is looking so awesome. thanks for all the amazing work!
            "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
            - Trent Reznor

Comment

Very nice - I'll take one. Come by my tent and I'll let you shoot anything you want :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Weinie View Post
                Very nice - I'll take one. Come by my tent and I'll let you shoot anything you want :-)
                Even your rental car? :P

Comment

Amazing work, and sick as hell. Take my money or possibly sexual favors... Maybe not from me directly, but I'll find someone.
                  "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

Comment

I live in Vegas, so it's my personal car, and no shooting it. I gotta lug all those MG's home in something :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Weinie View Post
                      I live in Vegas, so it's my personal car, and no shooting it. I gotta lug all those MG's home in something :-)
                      Ahh Shoot! Maybe at Defcon 30 then after the wheels are falling off?

:P

Comment

Thread title changed from "Defcon Shoot 23 Badge Proposal" to "Defcon 23 Shoot Electronic Badge" by request of seeess.

Comment

I am also "in" for one.....

Comment

I'm in for 2.

--blocked

Comment

Also in for one!

Comment

Put me down for 1, I intend to be out there Wednesday!

Thanks
                                TheWoodser

Comment

Working...
                                X