Virii related help needed !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virii related help needed !!

I need some help about an avi (autonomus virus inoculator) i am developing... i need o way to make the computer reset after the avi inoculates the virii. I got a way for win98 from the packetstorm forum (try running c:\con\con form the run menu), but i need a way for win95 too u know?
    Help me!!!
    PS: i am programing it in TPascal (lame isn't it?)

PS: Forgive my misspells...(and my early misspells):(
    BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING.

Re: Virii related help needed !!

Originally posted by ^Dash^
    I need some help about an avi (autonomus virus inoculator) i am developing... i need o way to make the computer reset after the avi inoculates the virii. I got a way for win98 from the packetstorm forum (try running c:\con\con form the run menu), but i need a way for win95 too u know?
    Help me!!!
    PS: i am programing it in TPascal (lame isn't it?)

PS: Forgive my misspells...(and my early misspells):(
    Is there a reason you are using WINAPI ?
    Do you want to reboot the machine, or update the system environment?

Comment

Need to update

I need to update the system environment... not just to reboot the machine (that would be pointless wouldn't it?)...
      I need a reboot to reinitialize the registry...

Could you help me with that, or should i just go bother someone else...:(
      BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING.

Comment

Working...
      X