This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..question

just wondering if we can start posting ride + room sharing info out here yet or should i post it in the pre-planning thread?
    ARRR!

feel free to post away.. :)

Comment

Re: ..question

Originally posted by h3adrush
      just wondering if we can start posting ride + room sharing info out here yet or should i post it in the pre-planning thread?

<sarcasm>Yea, make sure to post it in the Pre-Defcon 10 Planning thread.</sarcasm>

edited

Is that better?
      Last edited by highwizard; December 19, 2002, 14:36.

Comment

damn highwizard, don't tell him that, you know he will!... a few ppl already think dc12 is happening...

Comment

thanks
          ARRR!

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
            damn highwizard, don't tell him that, you know he will!... a few ppl already think dc12 is happening...
            stop making fun of me......:D For those who dont know I was the one that accidently posted a poll for "lan party at defcon12". As far as ride and room sharing, it is somthing I want to look into, so post your heart out.
            ~:CK:~
            I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
              stop making fun of me......:D For those who dont know I was the one that accidently posted a poll for "lan party at defcon12". As far as ride and room sharing, it is somthing I want to look into, so post your heart out.
              i am making fun with you... you just think ahead... yeah, that's it.. ;)

Comment

Room sharing

Nekkid females welcome, reply early and I'll get the suite. :D

Comment

Where are you coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                    Where are you coming from?
                    Coming from as in location? If that is the question, Nor-Cal in the Santa Rosa area. I was going to drive due to the new airport rulez, and the bomb sniffing luggage detector things ( they scare me).
                    ~:CK:~
                    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

I was going to drive due to the new airport rulez, and the bomb sniffing luggage detector things ( they scare me).
                      I hated going through the airport, but I did learn some things.

Shoe buckles: set off the big detector (duh)
                      Bra: does not set off the big detector, but does squack appropriately (and often) with the small wands.

Is there really a point to wanding the bottom of someone's foot when they are wearing sandals? Derr.

Comment

Originally posted by mfreeck
                        I hated going through the airport, but I did learn some things.

Shoe buckles: set off the big detector (duh)
                        Bra: does not set off the big detector, but does squack appropriately (and often) with the small wands.

Is there really a point to wanding the bottom of someone's foot when they are wearing sandals? Derr.
                        I choose my flying outfits very carefully for these reasons. In summer, I wear easily removed entirely rubber and fabric sandals. In colder weather, I have sneakers that are also entirely rubber and fabric, with only one velcro strap across them. I don't wear underwire bras... it's more comfortable to sleep in my seat without being poked by wire anyway (and yes, they do make non-underwire ones that big). Also, no belt, no jewelry (besides pierced stuff, but thats all surgical steel or titanium), and all my usual pocket contents go into a small pouch in my bag instead (change, cell phone, inhaler, etc).

It only takes a few minutes of consideration, but it saves endless aggravation at the terminal. I haven't set off the metal detector yet., and have been spared the icey glares of irritated people waiting in line that everyone else gets as they slowly empty their pockets, remove accessories, and hunt down the mysterious items that are setting off the wand.
                        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by mfreeck
                          homeland security has noticed a rise in hollow soles...

Comment

...and it's all due to hollow souls...

Comment

Working...
                            X