the media attacks WD once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the media attacks WD once again

Renderman posted this on the netstumbler forum. I felt the defcon forum should read it to. It shows the hate people have for things they dont understand.

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/...GAM&site=Front
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

All these articles are the same! No new journalism thought processes going out there, just reruns of the same artlce with a slight change here or there. It seems they are interviewing each other!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      All these articles are the same! No new journalism thought processes going out there, just reruns of the same artlce with a slight change here or there. It seems they are interviewing each other!

No, they are using the old High School Method of writing a paper.

Find someone elses work, change a few sentences and get a Thesaurus out. And hand it in.

Comment

Wow, I would risk flunking a class if I did that, now you get PAID to do that.

Comment

Now this is why it pays to be in IT. In journalism, it's plagarism. In programming, it's OOD!
          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

It is not plagarism is you change a few sentences and use different words. But the best way to make sure you are not doing plagarism is to read two sources and combine them into one new one. Its perfect no one will know!

Comment

Hell yeah thats plagarism how would you like it if somone stole your paper changed a few sentences and turned it in as their own work. That would get you kicked out of school if thats what you did for term papers. DONT TAKE MY NAME jetf0rce. If they accualy tryed it they wouldn't critisize it they just are scared. its their own fault because they dont try to understand it most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Jetf0rce
                It is not plagarism is you change a few sentences and use different words. But the best way to make sure you are not doing plagarism is to read two sources and combine them into one new one. Its perfect no one will know!
                Yup, it is plagarism, my friend.

Originally posted by jetforce4004
                Hell yeah thats plagarism how would you like it if somone stole your paper changed a few sentences and turned it in as their own work. That would get you kicked out of school if thats what you did for term papers. DONT TAKE MY NAME jetf0rce........
                And so that battle of wits between this two begins.

Comment

I wonder if Blackwave knows what he's missing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jetf0rce
                    You haven't left grade school yet have you?
                    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                      And so that battle of wits between this two begins.
                      Now that's funny. Kinda like a thumb war to the death.

Comment

I agree with ck3k. Why is it when people dont understand something they imediatly are afraid of it? They dont even understand it. I mean the people who wardrive are having fun and humiliating some buisness on the way. Most people that wardrive never enter a system. I wish they would understand more before hating it. Its fun

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectSword
                          I mean the people who wardrive are having fun and humiliating some buisness on the way. Most people that wardrive never enter a system. I wish they would understand more before hating it. Its fun
                          Sounds to me like you don't understand it either. What gives you the impression that WarDriving has ANYTHING to do with humiliating some businesses? The folks that actually devote any portion of their time doing this for the most part are trying to educate others to the risks involved with off the shelf configurations. Humiliating a person and/or business is not a good way to get the point across. This IS however some of the drivel that is being printed in many negative articles about WarDriving.
                          perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

There are lots of ways to humiliate a business when you find an open WAP. Wardrivers do not do that. Excuse my French, but this is the same as asking the difference between fucking and making love.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                              Excuse my French, but this is the same as asking the difference between fucking and making love.
                              Well... Fucking is... Just kidding..

Comment

Working...
                              X