• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox 11 news at 10 tonight!

fox news people go war driving!
    the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

I think all wardrivers need a common theme. How about if we hang dead squirrels from our car antenna when wardriving?

Comment

How many pieces do you think we can spread KeLviN into? Aren't there a lot of us?
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

fear me, for i have the power to destroy you!

....or something....
        the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

wardriving and media don't seem to mix well... anyone have a capture of the segment, or review of what they saw?

... ah just changed the channel, it is coming on in a few minutes.

Comment

yeah this is a repeat segment from july 2002, with Fungus aka Frank Keeney .
            http://www.netstumbler.com/article.php?sid=366

btw, Mr Hunter Cheung and his warchalking crap is retarded.

you can dl it here:
            http://pasadena.net/media/

Comment

it was short but they mentioned war chalking and showed a clip of the wwwD site.

they didn't have enough time to deamonize it, but that doesn't mean they didn't try....
              the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

I was interviewed by a guy for a local tech related magazine about wardriving and it was actually well written. Besides a few misqoutes and calling Me and Mutilator "teenaged hackers".

The rest of the article wasn't bad. I will dig up a link to the online version.
                .: Grifter :.

Comment

i'd like to see that....
                  the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

The title is a little sensational, but let me know what you think...

http://www.wasatchdigitaliq.com/arti...=28&iid=6&sid=
                    .: Grifter :.

Comment

regarding wardriving and the media

i have a nice little shit-list of crap misquotes and the media that wrote them... soon to be published.

Comment

The media need their ratings

Wardriving is a state of the art way to h4ack'em(i mean wireless is heaven) and they need ratings, I mean.. if they wouldn't make their storyes like that, who would read their articles:D , i sure wouldn't
                        BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING.

Comment

The pringles thing gets old....

Is this country so far gone that it doesn't remember that it _is possible to build stuff without buying it all at Walmart?

Re: the rest of the article, not bad at all... nice job Grifter
                          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Re: The media need their ratings

Originally posted by ^Dash^
                            Wardriving is a state of the art way to h4ack'em(i mean wireless is heaven) and they need ratings, I mean.. if they wouldn't make their storyes like that, who would read their articles:D , i sure wouldn't
                            I mean, I mean... What do you REALLY mean?

^Dash^ where do you War Drive Around?

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave

btw, Mr Hunter Cheung and his warchalking crap is retarded.

you can dl it here:
                              http://pasadena.net/media/ [/B]
                              You're actually a closet war chalker, aren't ya? You and roamer!!! Yeah, it's okay... we know. You can't hide those chalk stains on your hands. You reek with the odor of fetid chalk dust.

sheesh. Just come on out.... come on. Admit it. YOU DIG THE CHALK!

Comment

Working...
                              X