Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Three Posters In One Place At One Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Three Posters In One Place At One Time!

Left to right, blackwave, ASTcell, KeLviN

POSTWHORES!!!

(but attractive postwhores, that) ;-)
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

If you look, you can see a hidden message in their shirts. I believe it says...

From "Defcon IV" to "Defcon X" we've been "Tool"s
      .: Grifter :.

Comment

Ahh... see... I already think kelvin is that much cooler. another ']['([])([])][., fan..
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Damn great picture, I love the way the background turned out. Or maybe it's just BW's hair that makes it stand out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
            If you look, you can see a hidden message in their shirts. I believe it says...

From "Defcon IV" to "Defcon X" we've been "Tool"s
            OKay, next meet, no Defcon shirts, but I will find a shirt with a message, we can rearrange ourselves until we send you a personalized messsage, Grifter. :D

More on the picture up top...I showed Mrs. AST and she thought Blackwave was huge, like 7'5" (I am 6'4" and in the middle). He looks like Andre the Giant! As for KeLviN, she thinks he is cuuuuuuuuuute and wants to set him up with a hottie.

Comment

Its the three musketeers of posting.......:D
              ~:CK:~
              I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                OKay, next meet, no Defcon shirts, but I will find a shirt with a message, we can rearrange ourselves until we send you a personalized messsage, Grifter. :D

More on the picture up top...I showed Mrs. AST and she thought Blackwave was huge, like 7'5" (I am 6'4" and in the middle). He looks like Andre the Giant! As for KeLviN, she thinks he is cuuuuuuuuuute and wants to set him up with a hottie.

I will be looking for my special message.

Oooh. Kelvin is cuuuute. Kelvin is cuuuute.
                .: Grifter :.

Comment

:) That pict will remain around a while im sure :) I couldnt see the background on my monitor its all fucked - on the lcd it looks sharp though (:

Comment

The legend of blackwave continues.. I've heard he can consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse

arg... or was that thread lost in the great ns forum crash of 2002?

Comment

The ninth and tent posters in ONE place at ONE time....
                      TV on left....CK on right....
                      Attached Files
                      Where's the dedication?

Comment

ahh BW, Gota love the hair = ) Wish my mom let me have hair like that lol
                        Looking good =)

Comment

I believe Mr. Astcell has a picture of me from the con. (which I would love to get another copy of if possible, as I completely lost the other one in a hd crash)

Comment

Like this one?
                            Attached Files

Comment

hahaha you rock.. yeah, that's the one..

that either puts blackwave's height back into perspective, or makes me.. about 10' tall; I guess it works either way

Comment

Working...
                              X