DCForums at Defcon (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCForums at Defcon (Pics)

Just Post a Pic of Yourself here. Attach them rather than link them, so this page still loads quickly. If you have been to Defcon, please post a picture of you at the con. Let's see what you look like.

**cough** freaks **cough**
    .: Grifter :.

Grifter --

My Eyes are Squinty. But, the sun was in them.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: DCForums at Defcon (Pics)

Originally posted by Grifter
      Just Post a Pic of Yourself here. Attach them rather than link them, so this page still loads quickly. If you have been to Defcon, please post a picture of you at the con. Let's see what you look like.

**cough** freaks **cough**
      Takes one to know one....

Anyway, my pic is on the Defcon site under "Meet the Goons".

Comment

defcon

here is me looking like a real champ
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: defcon

Originally posted by blackwave
          I've got a video of you from TechTV (that roamer was kind enough to give me) that has you at the B&W ball dancing around in your priest outfit. Wish I could easily digitize that thing.... that would be cool.

Comment

Re: Re: defcon

Originally posted by russ
            I've got a video of you from TechTV (that roamer was kind enough to give me) that has you at the B&W ball dancing around in your priest outfit. Wish I could easily digitize that thing.... that would be cool.
            damn, I keep hearing about that video :) but I have yet to see it!!! :( I would really really like a digitized copy, I think a couple of people may have made some but haven't gotten back online in a while. Though I still have a ton of defcon 10 video on my high8 tapes that I still need to digitize as well... argh.

Comment

I leave the offer standing....

To anyone with DC video footage, in any form or fashion. PM or email me, send along a VHS or comparable _copy_ of the footage (so your orignal is safe eh?) I will put it into multiple digital formats (mpg, divx, wmv) and ftp them back. If you would like, I would (in most cases) be able to host them out, if making them publicly available is desired.

(sidenote: these couple posts would make a great split-off thread, on DC video footage)
              if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Re: defcon

Originally posted by blackwave
                That's more like it! The blue bottle you are holding is a true bottle of caffeine...very nice...you have some Bawls.....
                Here is the same pic of CK and I...me on the left....just to stay on topic.
                Attached Files
                Where's the dedication?

Comment

Since I cant find the good one of me passed out in looks like the bathroom of the Jokers hideout (purple walls with neon green trim), here's my other favorite.
                  Attached Files

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I'm such a freaking newbie I hope I do this right. Now you will finally get to see the gray beard.:)
                    Attached Files
                    apprentice

Comment

ive got a pic i found of me passedout in chair at defcon but cant seem to find it now..ill post my hot or not pic instead heheh

-Psyiode
                      Attached Files

Comment

I look pretty beat up, but then again, who ever looks their best at con?
                        Attached Files
                        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

I shot no pics of me at DCX, anyone have one they can volunteer?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                            I look pretty beat up, but then again, who ever looks their best at con?

Hehe, I know a certain picture that could go here. Scavenger Hunt for Life!!

Comment

Myself & a friend at the B & W Ball. I have a scowll because everyone kept taking my picture. Guess the glowing hair attracted them.

Comment

Working...
                              X