Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite and "must have" tool that you carry around you ALL the time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leatherman Squirt s4 (blue)

Originally posted by blackwave
    I just picked this baby up.. it is super duper tiny! it was 29.00$USD (I didn't shop around) from a local sports mart.. and it kicks ass for a little needle nose plier tool with a few screwdriver heads :) Very durable:
    Length: 2.25 in. / 5.5 cm closed

My Swiss cybertool 34 has everything I really need, but the pliers look a little weak and have only used them a few times... the squirt's pliers/wire cutters look a lot more durable :)
    I must say... that looks pretty damn cool!
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
      Condom and Lube
      Isn't that special....I just hope you happen to forget them at the next con.
      Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
        Isn't that special....I just hope you happen to forget them at the next con.
        We'll make sure he has some if he does. Wouldn't want to ruin your fun on a bit of oversite!

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
          We'll make sure he has some if he does. Wouldn't want to ruin your fun on a bit of oversite!
          I'm going to change my handle, dye my hair, slap on a couple of tats, and grow a beard.....you will never find me.
          Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
            I'm going to change my handle, dye my hair, slap on a couple of tats, and grow a beard.....you will never find me.
            You can't hide that aura of sexxxy!

Comment

Re: Leatherman Squirt s4 (blue)

Originally posted by blackwave
              I just picked this baby up.. it is super duper tiny! it was 29.00$USD (I didn't shop around) from a local sports mart.. and it kicks ass for a little needle nose plier tool with a few screwdriver heads :) Very durable:
              Length: 2.25 in. / 5.5 cm closed
              http://www.leatherman.com/products/tools/s4/default.asp

My Swiss cybertool 34 has everything I really need, but the pliers look a little weak and have only used them a few times... the squirt's pliers/wire cutters look a lot more durable :)
              Thats pretty sweet looking, I might have to give that one a shot. I tried the leatherman micra and found it weak under light use :D Currently I carry a gerber multitool with needlenose pliers and a maglite solitare. I'm also considering swapping out the magllite for a led light.
              "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it. -Voltaire"

Comment

Working...
              X