Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a question directed towards ASTcell but any of the forum members that want to meet at defcon will want to know this.

How do I print my avatar so it will still look good instead of a low res page of pixels?
    apprentice

Here is all you need to know from last year :)
    http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=451

Comment

LOL!!!

And how many of us actaully made and worebadges last year? I know BW and I did, I think a few others but I don't remember sseing anyone other than BW wearing theirs.

Kai

Comment

Originally posted by Kai
        LOL!!!

And how many of us actaully made and worebadges last year? I know BW and I did, I think a few others but I don't remember sseing anyone other than BW wearing theirs.

Kai
        There was also neural who kept threatening to take theirs off if I didn't go and put mine on... and this was just as I stepped out of the caravan and to the forum meet at the pool... at least let me get a beer :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kai
          LOL!!!

Kai
          Ahem! Notice the badge...

**Points at Avatar**

.: Grifter :.

Comment

I didn't mean to make a thread of this topic

I intended to add this to the newbie faq list of possible questions.

Feel free to flame the newbie!
            <wears shades to block the flames from eyes>

The first time I tried to work on my avatar badge I was rather unsuccessful:( I've tried again and it isn't as good as I would like it but it is much better than the first attempt.

The thread BW pointed me to was interesting once it got beyond the badge stuff.
            apprentice

Comment

I stole my avatar from a website. You can use Photoshop or other software to interpolate and interlace the image to get it twice the size. I make mine into a sticker and wore it on the back of my badge, but this year I will laminate it.

Comment

Mine actually survived last year. I'll probably use it again this year.

Oh, and the idea was that we were having a forum meet and you were to wear your badge and BW strolled up to the table not wearing his.

I don't remember too much after that because I had already started drinking. :)
                "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
                  Ahem! Notice the badge...

**Points at Avatar**

Speaking of being "dipped in sexy" like Humperdink! whew! :-)

Comment

I will have to hide mine in my luggage.. I am sure the TSA would get a hard-on over searching me if they saw my avatar.
                    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
                      I will have to hide mine in my luggage.. I am sure the TSA would get a hard-on over searching me if they saw my avatar.
                      This DC will be my first plane ride ever... I can only imagine the pain I will endure for this 45 min flight... I am planning on shipping everything except my 2 laptops and my iPaq... not even taking the cybertool 34 with me... <takes a deep breath> I would put on a wig, but that would just bring more questions...

Comment

pfft

I didn't see anyone wearing their avatars last year until the very last day

i need to find a playboy bunny pic, they took it off the avatar list

you bastards!

i know this is off the subject, but....

where's bikinigurl?

w0rd

hehe
                        just fluff it

Comment

Re: pfft

Originally posted by {x}taSy
                          I
                          i need to find a playboy bunny pic, they took it off the avatar list
                          Did you try Playboy.com? ;-)

i know this is off the subject, but....

where's bikinigurl?

w0rd

hehe
                          She showed up briefly a few months ago... and then disappeared like Apex.

*toodles*!
                          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

who woulda thunk?

never in my life would I ever imagine seeing octalpussy say
                            "toodles"!
                            just fluff it

Comment

Re: who woulda thunk?

Originally posted by {x}taSy
                              never in my life would I ever imagine seeing octalpussy say
                              "toodles"!
                              Yeah, that's, like, so unlike me, lol! Maybe I was, like, taken over by aliens, lol! w0rd! toodles!

Or maybe I'm just being facecious.... ;-)
                              the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Working...
                              X