[Orange County] IVU Meet Friday February 7th 2003 **NEW LOCATION**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Orange County] IVU Meet Friday February 7th 2003 **NEW LOCATION**

Zanzibar Coffee & Tea*We now have a new location; a lot quieter than the previous Spectrum location!
    For further details and information please visit:

http://www.irvineunderground.org/location.shtml

bw, i've never been there, how is it? (enviroment? Location?Decor? HotCoffee Girls?)
    the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

its like a place named zanzibar would be like... its next to a pc bang (cyber cafe), and a thai food place .. .uh thai bleh ahHH! reminds me, if you want T.G. express's number... they deliver until 3am but you have to order before 2.15am. (downtown LA only)
      shit i dunno, i just work at the place.

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
        bw, i've never been there, how is it? (enviroment? Location?Decor? HotCoffee Girls?)
        The location is right off the corner from Irvine Valley College, I am sure you know where it is... I haven't been inside yet, the last time we checked it they were closed and we hung outside... and chatted regarding using it as meeting place. It certainly will be better than the spectrum... perhaps not as much eye candy... but there may be benefits that are being checked on like having wifi, or a wired connection to the net... it should be a good experience :)

Comment

Originally posted by lei
          its like a place named zanzibar would be like... its next to a pc bang (cyber cafe), and a thai food place .. .uh thai bleh ahHH! reminds me, if you want T.G. express's number... they deliver until 3am but you have to order before 2.15am. (downtown LA only)

who's t.g.express?

is the place in the same center as the edwards theatre?
          the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

is the place in the same center as the edwards theatre?
            No. It is right across the way from IVC.
            Jeffery and Irvine Center Drive ... it isn't that far away from the spectrum on either surface streets or freeway.

Comment

i'm sure i'll find it.....
              the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

i'm sure i'll find it.....
                If you are taking the 5 from LA instead of getting off on Alton to enter the spectrum you would get off on Jeffrey Rd and make a left after the wind, and at the light... pass a conroy's on the corner pass housing on your right, and a field on your left... Right before the signal to Irvine Center Drive you want to make a right into the driveway you will see as you pull into the parking lot. :)

<See Map Attached >
                Attached Files

Comment

Guess I can hang out at D&B like last time, offer free beer until time to mosey over to Zazibars....

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                    Guess I can hang out at D&B like last time, offer free beer until time to mosey over to Zazibars....
                    Listen to this song, and it will have a whole new meaning :)
                    http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/tenacious-d/87208.htm

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                      i might show up....
                      the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Heh

Wait, aren't you like 3 miles from the L.A. 2600 meeting?

Comment

2.6 miles
                          but alot of the times they're on the same day so i can't go
                          the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Point taken...

Something I haven't quite got a grasp on is whether the Irvine Underground meets have replaced or melded with OC2600... Hell, does OC2600 even meet anymore? I haven't heard from any of those people in nearly a year...

Comment

Re: Point taken...

Originally posted by skroo
                              Something I haven't quite got a grasp on is whether the Irvine Underground meets have replaced or melded with OC2600... Hell, does OC2600 even meet anymore? I haven't heard from any of those people in nearly a year...
                              One can be assured that these are two separate entities entirely.

Comment

Working...
                              X