This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving talks

I've searched high and low, far and wide, for info about talk proposals and when they'll be accepted (and where they should go, of course), but found nothing, so I hereby submit the question to the forums.

Anyone know when DT or whoever will start/stop accepting proposals for talks for DCXI?

Re: Giving talks

Originally posted by ph0rum
    I've searched high and low, far and wide, for info about talk proposals and when they'll be accepted (and where they should go, of course), but found nothing, so I hereby submit the question to the forums.

Anyone know when DT or whoever will start/stop accepting proposals for talks for DCXI?
    I beg everyone not to answer this until he gives a definition of "high and low, far and wide." I say that cuz unless he/she/it got someone else to type this he/she/it can read.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

I found the answers to those questions when i was just browing the defcon pages in 1 minute. try looking harder.

Comment

First, a definition of "high and low, far and wide":
        I searched over the mighty peaks of defcon.org and under the valleys of the Defcon forums, far beyond the queries of google and checked the wide open space right under my nose, just in case I'm an idiot.

Second:
        Apparently I am an idiot, and my check of the wide open spaces in front of my nose was completely useless. Somehow I failed to see that the announcement that the "DEFCON 11 pages are now live." included a LINK to said pages. How ingenious!!

I hereby retract my question and humbly cower in the corner in fear.

Comment

Working...
        X