This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So CaL to VeGas

Im TaKing mY Car To DC I HAVE ROOM for oNE and Some GeaR im In a Small CAr --- RX-7 ---- duh well im heading out from VENTURA cALIFoRINA SO if You need a ride email me at semperfi_racer@yahoo.com i do of course prefer female ( like that will happen ) im also geTTing a Ro0m there Too i Just need a Lil helP WitH Gas and if You wAnT to sTay in THe R00m CoNtact Me.. oh yea one more thing I maY Get A SuITE.... i plan To LeaVe on the 1st that EveniNg

im may get a sedan for the trip either that ill borrow a suv from my job and take it up there so if you need a ride and/or room email me so i can plan ahead.....
    ----=== -)R(- ===----

All of those capital letters in the wrong places make it unpleasenet to read. If you have a keyboard problem then get off your ass and get a new keyboard

Comment

Part of me wants to fly, part of me wants to cruise in my Honda Element....

Comment

Part of me wants to laugh about the honda element then part of me remembers I just sold my Camaro.
        Killing threads one post at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
          Part of me wants to fly, part of me wants to cruise in my Honda Element....
          aah you have an element, seen one of those the other day, they are cool.
          i will fly since we will be coming from siggraph in san diego that friday and i would like to get there by midnight.
          "so many books, so little time"

Comment

I dont own an element, but I saw one the other day, and it made me ask.....who is doing the research into designing these cars?
            ~:CK:~
            I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

ok, now i want to request a picture of the element. and why not your RX7, you seem far too into it.
              shit i dunno, i just work at the place.

Comment

Originally posted by lei
                ok, now i want to request a picture of the element. and why not your RX7, you seem far too into it.
                u saw the element IRL @ IVU....

and people with Percription Seven's are always way too proud...
                the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

I decided to fly, especially since a one way ticket to Vegas is $17.67 from Ontario....

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                    Honda Element....
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, seriously. Please tell me you didn't.

Comment

it`s a cool looking thing IRL. it`s a lot bigger than the commercials.
                      the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                        it`s a cool looking thing IRL. it`s a lot bigger than the commercials.
                        It's a Japanese Pontiac Aztek.

This stupid SUV fad has gone on way past its date of expiration.

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
                          It's a Japanese Pontiac Aztek.

This stupid SUV fad has gone on way past its date of expiration.
                          thats the disgruntled sound of a geo metro owner......
                          the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Tell me chicks stare at YOUR car! I love it! I knew I had a good car when Bartender jumped in the back and said, "Now THIS is a wardriving vehicle!" There is more room in the back seats than in a first class airline seat.

I guess that answers the question...yes I did buy it. Traded in my CR-V.

I have all my wardriving gear in the back, and since the sunroof is back there it's perfect for the antenna and the GPS. No more crowding up front.

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                              thats the disgruntled sound of a geo metro owner......
                              Nowhere near. I'm just tired of:

a) Being stuck behind some box I can't see through or around

b) Vehicles whose physical appearance is completely at odds with their actual capabilities

c) Vehicles (and this includes pick-ups, *especially* rivertrashed pick-ups) that are not used for their 'intended' purpose, but rather driven like total shit by asshole owners who seriously seem to believe that their vehicle accords them the right to drive without regard for other road users

d) Consumers who don't understand that these things do not handle like passenger cars (in yesterday's one day of rain, I saw three rolled/crashed SUVs)

e) Consumers who do not understand that neither ABS nor 4WD is a substitute for paying attention while driving

With the exception of b), my objections are mainly on the grounds of safety. About seven times out of ten, a), c), d), and e) are caused by someone in an SUV or truck.

My everyday car is the size of a Honda Accord, so we're not asking them to do anything special to look out for me here. People get in these things, figure 'gee, I'm safe', and switch off.

Need something with an assload of carrying capacity? Get an old Volvo or Peugeot wagon and save a bunch of money.

Need on- and off-road 4WD? Get a Subaru. Need better off-road capability? Get an old Jeep, Land-Rover, or similar, and a Toyota for everyday use.

Oh, and fuck the manufacturers for pandering to this. *Porsche* makes a fucking SUV now, for chrissakes. Knowing the inability of the locals to successfully pilot their Suburbans in a light mist, I really do not want to think about what happens when these things are capable of 160mph and driven by accountants in the throes of a midlife crisis.

And rivertrashed trucks are nature's way of saying 'remove me from the gene pool'. Fuck those people.

Comment

Working...
                              X