Some input...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some input...

Ok, heres the deal, for my english class, we have to write a 10 page paper on a world issue. For this weekend the homework is to choose your topic. Now I was going to do something on the DMCA, because I know quite a lot about it. But I was wondering, because I know alot of you are involved in politics, etc, do you have any suggestions for topics??? Suggestions would be appreciated, and then I could research some that I take an interest too. Thank you.
    "DJ JACKALOPE IS MY HERO"

I would suggest including all foreign cases to tie in the relevance of the topic as a world issue... otherwise, it's mostly a US issue and wouldn't fit your subject.
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

i wrote a 22 page paper last semester on how the use of open source software has impacted society. The requirement was 10pg. including title page, bibliography, and at least one picture. with 22 pages i got bonus points. literally i got 110% on that paper. mmm open source goodness.

--simple3

Comment

Good topic Simple3.
        Killing threads one post at a time...

Comment

nice

Thats actually a really good topic. Hrm....... I think I might go for that one. I would have to do some research so I could give specific examples, etc, but it sounds interesting. Thank you very much. Anyone else?

Comment

regarding dmca

Originally posted by detok
            Now I was going to do something on the DMCA, because I know quite a lot about it. But I was wondering, because I know alot of you are involved in politics, etc, do you have any suggestions for topics???
            Your entire DMCA paper is practically written for you here:
            http://www.freesklyarov.org/

Comment

haha

thanks. I dont know if that would fly. I would read it all. then write my paper based on that? I have to have as may book sources as internet sources. I would include the Sklyarov story into it. But there is no way in hell I would get 10 pages from that.

thanks bw

Comment

Working...
              X