• denzuko76
    Reply to New to Defcon
    by denzuko76
    Hi all, have a nice day
    May 15th, 2017, 04:42
  • MadPinkHatter
    Reply to New to Defcon
    by MadPinkHatter
    Hey there Squeakasaur, I'm a girl myself and interested defcon (and all the known unknowns) that the event entails.. After reading your post I tried to start a ladies defcon group/discussion but wasn't permitted...perhaps someone else knows how and wants to start one up..?
    April 18th, 2017, 19:43
  • MadPinkHatter
    Reply to New to Defcon
    by MadPinkHatter
    HI! I AM NEW TO DEFCON ENTIRELY ! FOR YEARS IVE BEEN FASCINATED WITH THE EVENT, AND WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT!! IM NOT PARTICULARLY SKILLED IN THE CODING ARENA, HOWEVER, WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FESTIVITIES ! ANYONE WHOS PLUGGED INTO PLANNING AND THE EVENTS, PLEASE REPLY ! THANK YOU !...
    April 18th, 2017, 19:34
  • TankGirl619
    Reply to New to Defcon
    by TankGirl619
    Hey Squeakasaur, Im also kinda new to DEFCON, this year will be my second attending! Check out TiaraCon for lots of stuff for us gals and be sure to show up early for a badge
    April 5th, 2017, 08:57
  • Jenshadus
    Reply to New to Defcon
    by Jenshadus
    I'm a tyro through and through. Heard of defcon in passing, but had no idea what it was. Boss suddenly told me to get a plane ticket and hotel room. I was to go to defcon. My reaction to all this? I don't even know where to start. I was completely lost the first day. Now it's Sunday and feel like...
    August 7th, 2016, 12:27
  • d3ff0x
    Reply to New to Defcon
    by d3ff0x
    Squeakasaur, first off, love the name! Second, once you go to Defcon, as sainate stated, you will be hooked. It is hard to explain the experience. It is like showing up to a very large party with friends who have the same interest. Not only will you unequivocally learn a tremendous about of things...
    December 15th, 2015, 04:36
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
There are no conversations in this channel.
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • Subscribed
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Squeakasaur, October 16th, 2014, 18:50
15 responses
0 likes
Last Post denzuko76  
No topics found.
Working...