Apache 2.0.39 Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apache 2.0.39 Bug

I was wondering if anyone could give me more information on the "Apache 2.0.39 Directory Traversal And Path Disclosure Bug" on a winxp os. i have searched google and looked at bug traq, but havent found anything that i really understood.
    :...darCm0o0n...:

Re: Apache 2.0.39 Bug

Originally posted by darCm0o0n
    I was wondering if anyone could give me more information on the "Apache 2.0.39 Directory Traversal And Path Disclosure Bug" on a winxp os. i have searched google and looked at bug traq, but havent found anything that i really understood.
    http://techupdate.zdnet.co.uk/story/...694-p1,00.html
    ... what exactly is it that you don't understand?

Comment

I don't understand what arbitrary code is, does, and how it works. I have searched for help files and tutorials on arbitrary code, but have found nothing but how to secure your machine against arbitrary code.

Comment

I don't understand what arbitrary code is, does, and how it works. I have searched for help files and tutorials on arbitrary code, but have found nothing but how to secure your machine against arbitrary code.
        the usage of arbitrary is whatever you choose. For example you could use a transversal bug to launch using cmd.exe, or rundll32.exe... etc.. ("winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dir")

Comment

could you give me any sites that would help me out?

Comment

bookmark this site

could you give me any sites that would help me out?
            First one is free...
            http://www.securiteam.com/windowsntf...ZP0C2A80Y.html

Comment

Working...
            X