Wow, my login still works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, my login still works

It's been forever since I posted here... I'm finally crawling out of the woodwork again.

Got my room at the AP today. $130/night. Ouch.

Hopefully I will have my employer help to cover costs, but who knows. I don't expect miracles in this day, age and economy.

So what's up everyone? Does anyone even remember who the fuck I am?

Also, what the fuck happened with the netmeet last year? I felt like a tool looking for all of the other list members and got strange looks for looking over everyone to see a familiar face. Maybe this year put together a "yearbook of shame" for anyone interested?

Hrms.

Re: Wow, my login still works

Originally posted by froggy
    Does anyone even remember who the fuck I am?

Also, what the fuck happened with the netmeet last year? I felt like a tool looking for all of the other list members and got strange looks for looking over everyone to see a familiar face. Maybe this year put together a "yearbook of shame" for anyone interested?
    Greetings froggy, I recall you at least from a couple of dc's ago passing out your music on cd... I still have it and still listen to it at work :)... as for the forum meet, you missed out on it... this year it should be more obvious :) there are a few threads on this year's forum meet. Welcome back :)

Comment

long time no see!

yeah, i think this year's meet will be a little more solid than the last.. hopefully
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I remember you Froggy! Your room was $130? Was this for a standard room? Seems they are getting more and more as it gets later and later. Save some money for T-shirts!

Comment

Yeah, that's what they quoted me including taxes, etc.

I'm pretty pissed, but what can you do? At least I'm at the AP.

And this year I *promise* to give away some new Mix CDs. I am also printing up some new slogan stickers that should titilate.

Hopefully, maybe, I'll be able to spin this year, too.

Heh.

Comment

Working...
          X