Defcon 11 Capture the Flag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon 11 Capture the Flag?

Last yr was my first yr out at Def Con, and I've already booked my room for this years even.

I was wondering, are they going to have Capture the Flag again?

And, I was wondering if they could do something that would explain or tell what a team did to defend or hack? I know that whenever an event took place, they display screens would cut to a sceen in Blade Runner or something else, but I think for n00bie like myself or anyone else interested they would kind of like a play-by-play, if you will.
    "I am the EPITOME of FRUGALITY, the KING OF CHEAPNESS, the TIGHTEST of the TIGHTWADS, the MASTER-BLASTER of PENNY PINCHING, the BISHOP of UNDER-BUDGETING, the CARDINAL of COST-CUTTING, I AM THE MASTER MISER!!!."

-Jim Sears

Re: Defcon 11 Capture the Flag?

Originally posted by JockVSJock
    And, I was wondering if they could do something that would explain or tell what a team did to defend or hack?
    check out this thread:
    http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=953 regarding a newbie version...

Comment

Is anyone going to make a newbie CTF?

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
        isn't this where this thread died:
        http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=953 ?

Comment

Yes it is, but if I crosspost you notice it but if I post on a dead thread HighWiz notices it. I can't win!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            Sorry, I didn't mean to crosspost and thanks for pointing this out.
            "I am the EPITOME of FRUGALITY, the KING OF CHEAPNESS, the TIGHTEST of the TIGHTWADS, the MASTER-BLASTER of PENNY PINCHING, the BISHOP of UNDER-BUDGETING, the CARDINAL of COST-CUTTING, I AM THE MASTER MISER!!!."

-Jim Sears

Comment

Originally posted by JockVSJock
              Sorry, I didn't mean to crosspost and thanks for pointing this out.
              Blackwave hates crossposting, it gets him mad. Crossdressing however.... :D

Comment

Blackwave looks good as a woman....

...not that i've seen him cross dress or anything.....
                "DJ JACKALOPE IS MY HERO"

Comment

Originally posted by detok
                  Blackwave looks good as a woman....

...not that i've seen him cross dress or anything.....
                  maybe when I was younger, but certainly not now... and not with the beard... that is just shivery gross. :)

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                    maybe when I was younger, but certainly not now... and not with the beard... that is just shivery gross. :)
                    I like my transvestites with beard's. Iam a big fan of the bearded lady at side show's. ;)
                    The penguin is watching.
                    "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Comment

Working...
                    X