• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.hackerstickers.com

Blackwave, is this your swag?

Re: www.hackerstickers.com

Originally posted by murakami
    Blackwave, is this your swag?
    That's my slack laptop :) It says blackwave on the black sticker on the left going down :D
    The slackware site mentions the site for the slackware stickers here: http://www.slackware.com/links/

You can read more about my slack/kismet set up here:
    http://forums.netstumbler.com/showth...&threadid=5965 *must be registered

and can read all the fun stuff with Slackware 8.1 ( kernel 2.4.20) and Kismet 2.8.1 here:
    http://www.securitytribe.com/whitepa...aneKismet.html

last night I got slick "fueled by bawls" sticker that I plan on putting on the laptop :)

Comment

Are you guys making those slack stickers? or is there an obvious place to get them that I'm missing?
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by c0nv3r9
        Are you guys making those slack stickers? or is there an obvious place to get them that I'm missing?
        here is the direct link:
        http://www.hackerstickers.com./produ...-sticker.shtml

Comment

They need a sticker that says

P
          O
          S
          T
          W
          H
          O
          R
          E

Comment

i'm gone for a week, and when i come back everyone's worshiping BW *AGAIN*.

BW, what are you telling these people?

the first 2 new posts i read are about you!

you need to lay-off some of those monkeys working in the "BW ministry of disinformation.";)
            the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Kelvin is back! Put away your squirrel voodoo dolls everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                i'm gone for a week, and when i come back everyone's worshiping BW *AGAIN*
                you know it must be the onset of war that promotes all this :) I already got three letters of suggestion to be sent overseas... though they can't figure out if they want to send me to N.Korea or iRAQ... Pezz and I were working on a kl0n3 known as WB (my reverso nemesis)... but she hasn't showed up to the lab in almost a week... :(

Comment

They replaced my system board for the THIRD TIME!

they (and now I) think i'm surging the poor thing and frying it over and over again....

guess it's time to buy a surge protector....

p.s. still very interested in the toughbook.....%98.3 chance of having the money on time.
                  the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                    you know it must be the onset of war that promotes all this :) I already got three letters of suggestion to be sent overseas... though they can't figure out if they want to send me to N.Korea or iRAQ... Pezz and I were working on a kl0n3 known as WB (my reverso nemesis)... but she hasn't showed up to the lab in almost a week... :(
                    Hmm...Bizarro Blackwave eh? Clean cut blonde hair, Wears Ralph Lauren exclusively...always quick to give fucktards a link or a lesson. I don't think I like this Bizarro Blackwave....I don't think I like him one bit!!
                    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                      Hmm...Bizarro Blackwave eh? Clean cut blonde hair, Wears Ralph Lauren exclusively...always quick to give fucktards a link or a lesson.
                      not to mention Bizarro Blackwave has two to four of everything...

Originally posted by Chris
                      I don't think I like this Bizarro Blackwave....I don't think I like him one bit!!
                      I know, I usually get to kill him when I find him... it is interesting indeed.... clonicide?

Comment

We don't need more blackwaves in this world. We need more of ME! :D

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                          We don't need more blackwaves in this world. We need more of ME! :D
                          I thought just one of you created a surplus. :D

Comment

iRAQ
                            WHY, WHY MUST YOU TAUNT ME WITH YOUR SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING!?!
                            Killing threads one post at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                              Zzep posting for her good twin Pezz

Pezz states she has been working on a secret gov project to advance the clone. And consuming much wedding cake.

Comment

Working...
                              X