interview please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interview please!

ok, yea i know this doesn't come up a lot and i kinda know why. any way, i was wondering if there were any people that lived around the California Bay Area who i could meet and interview. i'm doing a project in school and the teacher says we all have to interview someone who knows about the subject (i'm doin mine on computer hackers) i pretty sure no body can do this for me but i just wanted to check anywayz
    ~ 00.Shinigami

Hacker Interviews 101

Originally posted by Zero_Maxwell
    ok, yea i know this doesn't come up a lot and i kinda know why. any way, i was wondering if there were any people that lived around the California Bay Area who i could meet and interview. i'm doing a project in school and the teacher says we all have to interview someone who knows about the subject (i'm doin mine on computer hackers) i pretty sure no body can do this for me but i just wanted to check anywayz
    How to ask for an interview:
    0. Post your interview questions ahead of time.
    1. Leave your e-mail and don't hold your breath.
    2. Good luck meeting IRL. (you didn't even offer lunch or beer).
    3. Goto a hacker meeting in your neighborhood.... http://www.2600.com/meetings/
    4. Make sure you are prepared... and do some research.

Comment

thats true. lunch always wins me over for a interview. why dont you just post the questions here and we will all help you out i am sure that will give you a good grade i am in high school too so i know what you mean. but if you could get the input from more then one person i am sure she/he would love that. even if she says its late now ask her about extra credit.

Comment

I agree. I was looking to see if we were going to dine on Pier 39. I can give you great info but it'll cost a short plane flight and lunch. Lunch will be more than the flight no doubt.

Or just fly down here and meet at Zanzibar coffee shop friday night. I'll even get you at the airport.

Comment

yea thats true also.

Comment

Working...
          X