When they goin to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When they goin to

when are they goin to update the speakers page i am ready to send my stuff in and get some one to read it to see if i can do a speech it said the end of feb. and its march now. wtf is up with that. sorry i am on a little rant right now...

When the con isnt actually going on, theres only a few of us that handle things. Most of the those people also just got done doing a Black Hat in Seattle. We'll get the CFP out, dont worry. We want to get as much organized in advance as possible.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

/me is very impatient. lol. :) i wanna see the schedule and speakers that have been determined so far.

Comment

To the best of my knowledge only one speaker has been chosen thus far. Poke around in the forums a bit and you might figure out who ;)
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

It's you!! It's you!!
          .: Grifter :.

Comment

I'm not worried. How many times has someone said,"I am not impressed with the speakers list so I will not go to Defcon this year." :D

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              I'm not worried. How many times has someone said,"I am not impressed with the speakers list so I will not go to Defcon this year." :D
              Yeah...well no one says "When I grow up I want to be a junkie..."
              perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

When I grow up I wanna be a goon!

Comment

when I grow up I want to be a junkie

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

when I grow up I want to be a monkey.
                    .: Grifter :.

Comment

i am a monkey

--simple3

Comment

Release date

DT has assured me that he will have the CFP ready by the end of the week. check back back on Monday for all details, etc.
                        blackbeetle

Comment

I think somone forgot to update the defcon media page with the defcon 10 video. It says "Look for DEFCON 10 video coming in mid-February." Its past Febuary now. Anyone know when it's coming?

Comment

DC Video

Maybe no one forgot but is torturing you intentionally.
                            blackbeetle

Comment

Did it say February 2003, or just February? :D

Comment

Working...
                              X