Minibosses!@#$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minibosses!@#$

ok, so, i've already had to ask the minibosses if the'yre coming again to dc since they kick some fuckin ass... and... i was fairly amazed to hear that they were not asked yet? will they be playin again this year? i havent read up on much other shit yet to even see if the 'dj room' is finally phased out or not even..
    that might be a good idea. but the minibosses should still play again, cause they own us all.
    -encieno
    www.mirage.org
    encieno@aim

I'm sure they will be there..They're a big favorite of me and Bink..We are still having live entertainment this year. I just dont think Binks gotten around to organizing things yet.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

sweet. that's badass to know.

Originally posted by noid
      I'm sure they will be there..They're a big favorite of me and Bink..We are still having live entertainment this year. I just dont think Binks gotten around to organizing things yet.
      -encieno
      www.mirage.org
      encieno@aim

Comment

What's ammusing is I remember mailing them a couple years back saying "Hey, you guys should try to play Defcon. There's a whole bunch of people there who would dig your shit." So they hooked up a gig at con and I was mailing back and forth with them and then I was all excited that they'd be playing but I ended up sleeping thru their set.

I will see the Minibosses this year even if I have to maim innocent script kiddies.
        boogah
        boogah[at]gominosensei[dot]org
        http://gominosensei.org/

Comment

Working...
        X