This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexis Park - Rooms Available

There are well over 100 rooms still available at the Alexis Park. I do not know which level rooms are available. If you encounter any AP staffers who tell you otherwise, or who is unable to answer your questions satisfactorily or who treats you poorly while you are attempting to make the room reservation, please contact me (do not post on this list) with the person's full name and what time and day you attempted to make the reservation and for what room and we will see what can be done. I am not saying I will reserve your room, what I am saying is that I am willing to investigate the problem, gather a list of factual complaints and present this to the AP for "correction".

Please do not deluge me with nonnexplicit emails such as "staff was rude" without specifics. I am also not concerned about your past dealings or unhappiness with the AP. All complaints that come to me have to be from the present on.

We are also attempting to clarify the issues people may be having with room pricing. We are attempting to get firm pricing for all the rooms. We will keep you updated.

And yes, we realize AP has raised their rates but this is common since all hotels have rising operating costs. And yes, if you are destructive, DT has to pay for the damage AND the hotel raises its rates.

I am taking complaints from now until April 15. So book your room.
    blackbeetle
Working...
X