This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City

Any one in the kansas city MO area looking to car pool?
    if we can get enought people were thinking about getting a van to save some money

Re: Kansas City

not too sure about driving yet, but i've thought about it. flying is much cheaper for me. anyways, uh yeah, check yer mail

Originally posted by azma
    Any one in the kansas city MO area looking to car pool?
    if we can get enought people were thinking about getting a van to save some money
    -encieno
    www.mirage.org
    encieno@aim

Comment

im in independence. most likely i will fly. driving is just too much time for me. glad to see more peeps from kc.

Comment

i fucking love this city.
        right.

Originally posted by Verruckt
        im in independence. most likely i will fly. driving is just too much time for me. glad to see more peeps from kc.
        -encieno
        www.mirage.org
        encieno@aim

Comment

Originally posted by encieno
          i fucking love this city.
          right.
          Teehee... so what are you trying to say????

Just cuz we have 1/100th the number of people that LA has, and twice the amount of Meth that they do. You just cant judge a city by meth alone. After all, what about the truman home? and the mall...

Comment

true, i forgot about all those great places to visit. ya know, now that i think about it, the thing that annoys the fuck out of me most about this fucking city is all the god damn wiggers out. driving around in their rice burnin toyotas with big ass spoilers on the back, primer colored cause they can't afford to paint it to match the car, no hub caps on the shit cause it looks "pimp" that way, big ass rocket exhaust, than the god damn fuckin sun visor upside down, hahaha. anyways, im done bitching about wiggers now. some of those cars are alright, but i've only seen maybe 1 out of every 20 that are alright.
            anyhow.

later

Originally posted by Verruckt
            Teehee... so what are you trying to say????

Just cuz we have 1/100th the number of people that LA has, and twice the amount of Meth that they do. You just cant judge a city by meth alone. After all, what about the truman home? and the mall...
            -encieno
            www.mirage.org
            encieno@aim

Comment

I'm in St. Louis boring old Missouri, and i need a ride bad! My b-day is May 25th i'll have the cash to put-in on the gas etc..etc.. anyone driving through and\or from St.Louis, Missouri could you please come scoop me up lol. :D

- LinuxClown@Yahoo.com

Http://www.Underground-Hackers.org [Admin]
              "The Brain is the Minds slave..."
              " Your Brain is your Minds slave... "

Comment

if you have money, how come you dont just fly? it's madd quicker.
                i'm still not + if i'm going or not, but i'm definitely going to fly if i do. i think i'll fly out of KC on thursday the 29th i believe it is.
                -encieno
                www.mirage.org
                encieno@aim

Comment

Check out http://www.mw2600.org/forum... there's a discussion starting up about a midwest carpool caravan to DefCon. It would probably leave from St. Louis and go through KC.

Comment

I'm going and know no one!!!!

Hey,

I already bought a plane ticket, reserved a hotel room (at The Mirage) and a full size car for the coming DEFCON in Vegas. So far, no one I know is going -- I’m going by myself. I ain't necessary looking for someone to share room or ride with. I'm just looking for at least ONE person from KC to hang with before, during and/or after the event. So, if you are going (or know someone that's going), let's hook up. Contact me at mrkasama@hotmail.com

Below is my brief itinerary:

7/29 SW1032 leaving MCI 08:20AM to arrive LAX 09:45AM

Spend a day in LA then …

7/29 SW1992 leaving LAX 09:45PM to arrive LAS 10:45PM

Spend 3 days, 3 nights in Vegas (staying at the Mirage)

8/01 SW 1197 leaving LAS 07:30PM to arrive MCI 00:12AM

Comment

We're leaving Wednesday night for Vegas from Columbia and will be driving through Kansas City. Email me if you need a ride (we have room for 1 or 2 more).

indierocksyoursocks@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X