Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !#-Blunt
    replied
    I know it's a little late but if anyone is heading to Thurs shoot after 9 am two of us are looking for a ride. Also what is the location of the shoot if we want to taxi out?

Leave a comment:

• Shmur
    replied
    I've got room for 3 people for Thursday if needed. I'm staying at MGM signature.

Leave a comment:

• 2electrodes
    replied
    Two of us are looking for a ride to the Thursday morning shoot. Willing to chip in for gas. Minimal gear. Anyone have seats available? :)

Leave a comment:

• Akasha
    replied
    Looking for a ride for Wednesday, take back my rental Wednesday (Have been here since 1st) so will need a ride, Im at Caesars.

Leave a comment:

• markbward
    replied
    Hello, I'm at Def Con for the first time this year and I'm looking for a ride for myself out to the shoot on Wednesday. I can contribute gas money.

Leave a comment:

• deezthugs
    replied
    Originally posted by Midland View Post

I still have an open seat, unless Hertz screws up and gives me a subcompact we should be fine.
    I'll take it. I will have a single "Pelican box" 24 X 16 X 9 and a backpack. I am staying at Caesar's.

Leave a comment:

• TheWoodser
    replied
    I am "shooting" for a Wednesday shoot.....Early and get back to the hotel early as well..... I should have up to three seats available, I am staying at Paris so finding me should be easy. I plan on bringing extra ammo for those that would like to shoot my stuff.

Leave a comment:

• t0x0
    replied
    I will be posting Wednesday with my open seats for Thursday, people can call it then.

Edit: Car now full, sorry if anyone is left in the cold. Will post if that changes.
    Last edited by t0x0; July 21, 2015, 17:18.

Leave a comment:

• Midland
    replied
    Originally posted by deezthugs View Post
    Hello - first time at defcon for me as well and looking for a ride out to the site. I'll be happy to pay for gas.
    I still have an open seat, unless Hertz screws up and gives me a subcompact we should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• deezthugs
    replied
    Hello - first time at defcon for me as well and looking for a ride out to the site. I'll be happy to pay for gas.

Leave a comment:

• Midland
    replied
    I do still have an open seat. PM me closer to the date and we will figure out how to sync up.

Leave a comment:

• littlemenace
    replied
    Originally posted by Midland View Post
    I just made my final flight reservations so it looks like I will be able to make my first shoot on Thursday. I have a rental car and should have a couple of open seats if anyone needs a ride.
    Do you still happen to have an open seat?

Leave a comment:

• Midland
    replied
    I just made my final flight reservations so it looks like I will be able to make my first shoot on Thursday. I have a rental car and should have a couple of open seats if anyone needs a ride.

Leave a comment:

• Rewt Daemon
    replied
    I'm hoping for a seat out. I'm RSO'ing so not shooting and only need the seat. I will need to be out there both sessions but am willing to offer cash for gas (if you spend it on ass or grass that's your choice ;-) )
    Last edited by Rewt Daemon; May 22, 2015, 07:28. Reason: Smilies broken, or just for me...

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    As of now I am going and have 3 seats. Hard to plan now, I have done this before but people backed out due to chnages in plans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X