Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Word from Hackajar, 4/28/2015, Internet of Things (IoT) Village approved

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Word from Hackajar, 4/28/2015, Internet of Things (IoT) Village approved

    Sorry about being late, my fault.

    On April 28, Hackajar (Goon and department head of Contests/events Department) gave notice that this was approved for DEF CON 23. Forum has now been created.

  • #2
    They have a website: https://www.iotvillage.org/ and a CFP: https://www.iotvillage.org/#cfp which closes on June 16.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey, I'm new to the forum and I'm with IoT Village.
      Why do markdown tags appear on links and tables and whatever else isn't just text?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by goopcat View Post
        Hey, I'm new to the forum and I'm with IoT Village.
        Why do markdown tags appear on links and tables and whatever else isn't just text?
        It is because the primary Admin on these forums is a slacker and failed to fix that issue on some forums after upgrading to new services.

        Reload this thread and see if it works for you with URL showing up as links instead of the markup code.

        Comment


        • #5
          YAY! thanks !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
            They have a website: https://www.iotvillage.org/ and a CFP: https://www.iotvillage.org/#cfp which closes on June 16.

            Could you add our twitter https://twitter.com/IoTvillage to the village forum like how other villages have it?

            Thank you

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by goopcat View Post


              Could you add our twitter https://twitter.com/IoTvillage to the village forum like how other villages have it?

              Thank you
              Confirmed the twitter account is as claimed by checking the site handed to me from another party, and added to forum description.

              If you have any other URL (wiki, facebook, etc.) that will help people with this event and getting more information about this event, please let us know and I can add that too. To make things easier, have the URL linked from your main site as a way to verify that it is official.

              Thanks!
              -Cot

              Comment

              Working...
              X