Defconbots 2015 - news, registration and rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defconbots 2015 - news, registration and rules

First, I want to apologize for being less visible and engaged in the defconbots contest this year. I had a fire in my house in April that forced me and my wife to quickly move into a rental. The fire was in my home office and it trashed a lot of of test equipment and some projects (including some boards/parts for the contest). We're still dealing with insurance and repairs and it's consumed a lot of time.

That said, the contest is still happening and we're working hard to wrap up the target development and get sponsors/prizes.

The contest rules are finalized: https://github.com/Defconbots/2015_Competition_Rules

Like last year there may be minor adjustments to the rules at the contest if we run into technical difficulties. The targets were completely redesigned to prevent lighting-issues but you never know. We'll try not to change anything if we can help it.

There's a registration page up on the defconbots site: www.defconbots.org. Please register and indicate the likelihood that you'll compete.

Reach out on these forums or twitter(@defconbots) with questions/comments. See you at the con.
Working...
X